- 20+ years of specialized training in the use of QuickBooks® software
- 40+ years of accounting & bookkeeping experience
- Graduate from the State University of New York College at Oswego with a B.S. in Business Administration
- Named as a Top 100 ProAdvisor in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
- Named as one of the Top 10 ProAdvisors in 2018
- Advanced Certified in QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online Products
- Member of the Trainer-Writer Network, and a Meet-Up Coordinator
- National speaking engagements include Scaling New Heights, QBConnect and the Sleeter Conference
- Industry experience includes Retail, Contracting, Home-Builders, Manufacturing, and Food & Beverage
- Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor for Desktop and Enterprise 2017 & 2018, and QuickBooks® Online.
- Has a passion for helping small businesses
- Graduate from Virginia Tech, with a B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Has 4+ years of experience doing software conversions & implementations, supporting point of sale, and route accounting software
- She can boil down the most complex software issues and help you tackle QuickBooks® like a pro!
We have two physical locations, but are able to assist anyone remotely, no matter where you’re located!